so fun!
It was my very first time on a trail like that in skis, using skins, using telemark skis but it was awesome good fun! The weather wasn't ideal, it snowed on us the whole day, and the snow was pretty wet and not so deep, but still, so fun! I would absolutely do it again.
The first photo is me in the back of the Justy, my roommates sweet little two-door 4WD subaru. He loves going on the backcountry roads!! and he's so cute all loaded down with gear!
3 comments:
it was like plus 8 here today.
Hi! I came here from Stevie's blog, and she was quite right - you are worth visiting!
You look like you'r3e having a great time. Lovely snow - cute car too. We had a Subaru 4WD once, and it was great fun - would go places the big boys couldn't.
As for your last post, oh dear oh dear. I saw this too, and gagged. It was an international competition organised by the manufacturers of Slggi knickers, and may they tangle up in nylon and lycra and choke on it. Sometimes you wonder what all the hard work has been for ...
RIGHT?!?!?!
I mean really, it really makes me wonder if all those years actually achieved anything at all...
thanks for posting Margie, nice to meet you!
Post a Comment